ATOM RPG 1.05 | 3.06 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel Core i5
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB VRAM
– We added a third global map that was needed to finish the game’s main storyline. It’s a place called the “Dead city” – a forgotten, mutant-ridden metropolis that was destroyed by nuclear warheads. After this place was finished, we loved it so much, we’re currently planning on expanding it in future updates! Hope you’ll enjoy it too!
– We added new NPCs and quests.
– An ability to roam the Wastes in a car of your own!
– New dungeons including an experimental-AI-run secret Bunker.
– New traits available on character creation.
– New cinematic that will show off how you impacted the Wasteland.
– Better prices for Abraham the bookseller;
– Car debugged;
– Interaction with companions and environment fixed (Companions refused to take health items, after drinking the bottle disappeared);
– Language change bug fixed;
– «Lucky One» distinction does not remove -10 Gambling and «Morphine doctor» no longer conflicts with other traits;
– Balanced loot in Otradnoye;
– Vsync stays off after reset;
– Added the ability to use an item on oneself, if you hold it in your hand (previously only available when using on other characters);
– Tens of smaller bugs fixed.
– Better brightness in item highlight mode
– First step into helping out players with old ATI hardware.
– Fixes for the car part 2
– Exit zone in Mycelium bunker
– Karina won’t get stuck in car during elections
– No more problems with VIL-a
– Streletski, Guvner, Lawman and General Secretary quests fixed
– “Veteran’s kit”
+ 2 clothing set
+ penknife ” Leningrad”
– kikstarter (code – 12345)
+ 2 clothing set
Lang: Ru / En
In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission – to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
ATOM is :
• A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray!
• A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests!
• Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
• Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the dust of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond…
• Turn-based combat, inspired by Fallout 1 and 2.
• Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland – both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time…
• Many deep, multiple-choice dialogues that feel like real conversations with the unique NPCs of the game.
• Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, each with many alternative solutions. Play the game like You want to!