BusyCal 3.5.4 | Mac OS X | 23 MB.
BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful capabilities to share calendars for families and workgroups.
BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful capabilities to share calendars for families and workgroups. Unique features include a panel modeless information to facilitate data entry; A two shown on the calendar and automatic advance to completion; Repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a list view and displacement month and week views; Styles and adjustable font sizes, live feeds of time, phases of the moon, graphics, sticky notes, and more. And when BusyCal lances for the first time, all your data are imported iCal instantly. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and other applications and devices that sync to MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to return to iCal, all your calendar data will be updated.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server and other CalDAV servers. You can even share calendars with other users BusyCal on a local area network without requiring a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and other applications and devices that sync to MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details on a panel of non-modal information.
- Repeat to create two shown on the calendar and delay to completion.
- Displacement of the month and week views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar and more.
- See live weather forecasts, the times of sunrise / sunset and moon phases directly on your calendar.
- Fonts, sizes, styles and colors customizable event.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar or iTunes.
- Synchronizing with MobileMe Calendar and other computers / devices that are synchronized with MobileMe.
- Synchronizes with Google Calendar and other computers / devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Synchronize with other users BusyCal on a local area network or the Internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password protection and SSL encryption.
- Compatible ICal