Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: keep notes of important meetings, set follow – ups and meetings, create custom contact fields and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Available on Mac, iPhone and iPad, with continuous synchronization iCloud on all devices.
USE CONTACTS daily to:
• add value to your professional network
• trace their relationships with customers and clients
• Manage your sales pipeline
• maximize the networking opportunities
• see a map of all your contacts, with options for color coding
• prepare for your next meeting
• track interactions with family and friends
• Manage tasks and appointments effectively
• take a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep track of calls
• store important contact through fields customizable contact
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professionals such as lawyers, real estate agents, teachers, nurses, etc.
Introducing Team Sync!
– Share the details of your daily contact with other people using iCloud accounts
– Automatic synchronization in real time between multiple users.
– Create multiple computers to share different information with different users.
– Works on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Contacts Journal Team Sync requires a monthly or annual subscription.
– The subscription Team Sync can only be purchased through the application of iOS Contacts Journal for now. You can also create and manage computers only from the iOS application.
– The Contacts Journal application for Mac can be used to join existing teams and make changes to the data are synchronized with the whole team.
This update also fixes a crash problem when editing locations or data fields from Preferences -> Manage Data
[NEW] Options text format
– can now put bold, italic , or underline text in the notes field for Log or All to your text stand out.
– You can also combine multiple formatting options in the same selected text
– it works for both iOS and Mac.
[NEW] “Filters Contact”
– filters added to “Private”, “Active Contacts” and “recently added contacts”
– It makes it much easier to filter and search through your contact list
The post Contacts Journal CRM 1.7.5 appeared first on Mac Torrents.