File Cabinet Pro 6.8 MAS | Mac OS X | 14 MB.
File Cabinet Pro is the File Manager menu bar MacOS. Quickly navigate to files without cluttering your desktop. Open, move, rename, compress, label, delete, copy and paste files, all from the menu bar. You can open many file types natively on File Cabinet Pro or open files starting other applications. It is easy to click on the directory icon view, scan the directories in the list view or navigate the file tree in Column view.
File Cabinet Pro is an application based on documents including a text editor, image viewer, PDF viewer and multimedia player. Some types of files File Cabinet Pro can open for editing / viewing include:
- Plain text files (txt)
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Rich Text Format Directory (RTFD)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG)
- Tagged Image File Format (tiff, tif)
- Image file bitmap (bmp)
- Photoshop file format (PSD) Import Only
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Import Only
VIDEO / AUDIO:
With File Cabinet Pro you can:
- Create subdirectories.
- Click subdirectories and open documents.
- Set a directory button “Primary” and “Secondary” to the bottom bar for an innovative experience drag and drop; Drag the files to the buttons on the bottom bar to open a popup window.
- Tagged files easily. Select the files in the cabinet Pro files, click the right mouse button and then simply add or remove tags file control in the context menu.
- Show selected files in Finder.
- Rename files.
- Copy and paste files.
- Compressing files.
- Junk files.
- View items as icons, in a list or columns.
- Start the application at login. You may File Cabinet Pro start automatically when you log into your Mac (optional feature, disabled by default).
- Create a list of all your favorite directories in the sidebar.
- Create and edit txt, rtf and RTFD using the built-in editor light text.
- Rotate images, crop images and apply filters to images using the image editor lightweight.
- Watch videos and play audio files using the built-in media player.
- View PDF files using the PDF viewer.
- Revert versions of documents to editable document types supported.
- Establish a global shortcut key to display and close the File Cabinet Pro (optional feature, disabled by default) window.
- Quicklook Display the selected file by pressing the space bar.
- File sharing applications that support shared extensions such as Mail and messages.
-File Cabinet Pro now enters the dark mode when you turn on the preference of the entire system in macOS Mojave.
‘In MacOS, the Text Editor, Image Viewer, PDF viewer and media player integrated in Mojave File Cabinet Pro now support the dark mode.
-For users macOS High Sierra and earlier, you can still activate the dark mode in the Settings window File Cabinet Pro.