Home Inventory makes keeping an updated record of their possessions simple and fast so you can stay organized and always prepared catalog.
Assistant free mobile applications for remote entry, barcode scanning and backup.
Document and organize everything that is important to you easily, quickly and accurately using inventories. Build a complete catalog of your valuables and store important details about your items such as make, model, serial number, purchase price, value, and more.
Get rid of clutter. Stay organized and store unlimited photos, receipts, product manuals, warranties and notes all in one place.
- Store important details about your items, including make, model, serial number, price paid, date of purchase and more.
- Add photos, receipts and unlimited attachments to your items using drag and drop, import files or use a scanner.
- Send receipts to your inbox Home Inventory from other applications, without having to open the Home Inventory, so you can create items from them later.
- Heirs to assign the items in your inventory.
- Add items and photos from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with Home Inventory Remote Entry.
- Receipts multiple pages and attachments can be scanned in a single PDF.
- Add the warranty information, including extended warranties.
- Keep dated notes on your articles.
- Add photos and notes to locations and collections.
- Create custom designs category level field.
- Create your own custom fields.
- Customize categories, conditions, locations and collections in your inventory.
- Built-in support conversion currency.
- Browse for items by location, category, collection, label or see all your items in one list.
- Easily identify the information it contains an article by the indicators in the list of items.
- Easily identify items with expired warranties on the list.
- Sort items by name, value or date of purchase.
- Get directions from the Maps application to locations in contact information, address and purchased in the view items, Home and Policy (only in the version of Mac App Store) fields.
- Built-in user guide.