Hostbuddy is the easiest way to manage and update the / etc / hosts file on your Mac. Add new entries and activate and deactivate existing with one click. It is perfect to switch between production servers and intermediate storage or just to test your new website before it starts operating.
• Quickly add host entries without using the command line
• Enable / disable host groups with a single click
• Do not overwrite your / etc / hosts file exists
• Compatible with VirtualHostX
• Empty your cache DNS automatically
The post Hostbuddy 2.2.0 appeared first on Mac Torrents.