Amazing media player for Mac
Movist is a powerful DVD movies and easy to use. You can choose QuickTime or FFmpeg as decoder for each video codec and reopen with other decoder instantly. Movist supports many useful features to enjoy movies, including the acceleration of H.264 video decoding, digital audio output (S / PDIF), high quality subtitles, full screen navigation, interface comfortable and beautiful user, and plus.
– Support for MacOS 10.10+
– Compatibility Macbook Pro touchbar
– A new user interface completely
– Support Internet video playback
– You can play the video website in the program. It also supports subtitles and you can also choose quality.
– Safari extensions also provide for your convenience. Please see below for more details.
– Support for the acceleration of HEVC in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
– Support video output 10 – bit
– Support color accurate image
– Support of QuickTime decoder
– Support to select multiple video tracks
– You can select multiple video tracks. This is useful if you need to view multiple video tracks together, for example, if the front and back images of a black box car are included as individual tracks in a single file.
– Hold down the Option key while selecting additional tracks. Windows opens separately for each track.
– Support selecting audio output device
– Supports multiple subtitle ASS effects (.ass)
– Support for ruby effect SAMI subtitles (.smi)
– Support PGS subtitles (.sup)
– Supports selecting multiple subtitle tracks
– You can select multiple subtitle tracks. This is useful if you want to see subtitles in multiple languages together.
(However, the subtitles positioned as SSA, PGS and VobSub, can overlap in the same location)
– In addition, if you select multiple video tracks, you can also select subtitles for each video window.
– Hold down the Option key while selecting additional tracks.
– Support subtitle talking
– text – based subtitles are read aloud. You can adjust the volume and speed, and can also speak and not displayed on the screen.
– Support thumbnail view of the mouse position in the navigation bar
– Search and classify playlists support
– features that have yet to be implemented were excluded.