Composer MultiMarkdown was the first text editor designed specifically to write MultiMarkdown (or regular Markdown), and now there is a completely new version with enhanced features and performance.
By using a system based on Markdown / MultiMarkdown editor, you can focus on writing * *, rather than worrying about formatting and styles. Composer smart tools provide automatic support while typing: Organize your document Table of Contents, quickly insert links, images, etc. with sidebar Reference and quickly check CriticMarkup issues.
Composer 4 represents a complete rewrite. The syntax highlighting engine is faster and more accurate. The preview is faster and includes many other improvements. The MultiMarkdown engine has been upgraded to MMD v 6 to include the latest features, faster performance and greater accuracy. Configuration files topic use a new JSON format that is easier to use. Attendees (TOC, References, CriticMarkup and Info) have been reconstructed as sidebars in the document window to increase flexibility.
In short, virtually every piece of Composer has been rewritten to make it better.
## Learn more
If you are not familiar with Markdown or MultiMarkdown visit https://ift.tt/fFHTsH before buying this application. We want to be sure you’ll be happy with your purchase!
You can also visit https://ift.tt/oVCpEA for more information about MultiMarkdown Composer, see screenshots and even video presentations and demonstrations. The support site gives you the opportunity to receive answers to their questions.
## Free features
* Read and write files
* Support intelligent editing – “smart couples” automatic formatting of Markdown block structures (lists, blockquotes, tables) easily create links and images, and more
* Preview HTML alive
* Supports MultiMarkdown v6 (including how regular support Markdown)
* Support CriticMarkup, including tracking changes in vivo and including editions in preview
* Automatically cleans the format Markdown to solve problems quickly when copying text from other sources
* Mode typewriter to keep the cursor in the center of the screen
* automatic Zoom to maximize the window, regardless of the size that makes
* Synchronize metadata tags MultiMarkdown macOS tagged files automatically
* File Comparison: compare two files and convert differences in CriticMarkup to easily manage file revisions shared by other users
## Standard Update
* Open multiple documents at once
* Custom themes syntax highlighting
* CSS customized for preview / documents
* Print text font
* Print preview HTML (including printing PDF)
* Export to HTML, EPUB 3 OpenDocument, LaTeX and TextPack
* Aides sidebar – Table of contents, list of references, changes CriticMarkup
* drag and drop in the sidebar of the Table of contents to quickly reorganize your document
## Pro Upgrade
* Text Auto Expand: expands shortcuts for commonly used text blocks
* custom commands and macros keyboard: Composer customizes to fit your needs!
* Share additional files (themes, CSS, expansions) between multiple machines to have a consistent environment in each
mode * Undo history: greater flexibility in undo / redo changes while working in a document
* Control over undo coalescing: you control if undo works by character, sentence or paragraph
* Depth control sidebar table of contents for easy navigation
* More features planned for the future: stay tuned for updates