Plays all the sounds of the world with KONTAKT 6
SAMPLING PLATFORM FINAL
- The standard scene: KONTAKT is the basis for the largest selection of sampled instruments available
- Including standard library puts in your hands more than 55 GB of detailed, creative and expressive instruments
- Transform your sound with integrated tools, including modulation, wavetable, envelopes and effects
- Build your own instruments with powerful editing options and design samples
MORE THAN A SAMPLER
- We present the instruments Play Series: Three new instruments for KONTAKT library that offers a clean, contemporary sound with a creative and elegant panel
- Module wavetable synthesis: Create hybrid instruments to achieve totally new sounds
- Effects improved: Even more effects to your creations that offer a higher level of expressiveness and realism
- Tools for designers: New standalone application designed to improve the process of creating and editing libraries.
THREE NEW INSTRUMENTS
KONTAKT KONTAKT instruments 6 introduces Play Series: New versions of highly desired sounds. Each processing chains placed powerful and creative in a simple and intuitive graphical panel. These hybrids combine wavetable synthesis and sampled content creatively, allowing dynamically mix and transform the live sound.
All instruments include eight carefully assigned macro controls, corresponding to the eight rotary encoders of our KOMPLETE MASCHINE KONTROL and drivers. These controls are assigned to many shared parameters. So you can change the sound dramatically by simply turning a wheel macro.
A powerful instrument legendary analog and digital synths of the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s
A hybrid complex instrument that takes different instrumentations worldwide and combines them with digital synthesis.
An ideal for any contemporary genre creative modern version of acoustic piano, classic electric piano, synthesizer and analog keyboard.
BASE sampled instruments
In addition, our own KONTAKT instruments, there are about 600 official instruments from other manufacturers operating on KONTAKT, along with thousands of instruments “indie”. This diverse ecosystem makes KONTAKT 6 your access point to the largest collection of digitized sounds expressive market.
CREATING INSTRUMENTS KONTAKT
KONTAKT 6 also introduces Creator Tools. This standalone application provides multiple instances debugger and editor tools that simplify and improve radically the process of creating instruments.
INTEGRATION WITH HARDWARE
KONTAKT also works seamlessly with the functionality Light Guide KOMPLETE keyboards KONTROL S-Series, which offers complete visual information. Extended access checks interpretation as joints (eg, slide on a rope in a guitar or instrument applying muted brass wind instrument), pattern changes, keyboard splits, etc.