Quicken WillMaker Plus is the easiest way to create your estate plan, whether you’re just starting out or if you want to update their previous arrangements. This powerful software guides you through the process from start to finish, providing practical and legal information you need to make the best decisions for you and your family.
The benefits of using Quicken WillMaker Plus include:
– A personalized estate plan, including a will, health care directive and other essential documents.
– An interview format easy to use that lets you complete documents at your own pace.
– A legal manual easy to use that answers common questions.
– A team of lawyer-editors working to ensure that each document reflects the laws of your state *
Quicken WillMaker Plus is the original writing software voluntarily created and updated regularly by Nolo experts. The free legal updates will keep your program updated. Technical assistance is also available.
Quicken WillMaker Plus 2019 includes:
STATE PLANNING DOCUMENTS
– Legal Will
– Revocable Living Trust
– Durable power of attorney for finances
HOME AND FAMILY DOCUMENTS
– Authorization for international travel with minors
– Authorization for medical treatment of the child.
– Authorization to operate a motor vehicle
DOCUMENTS PERSONAL FINANCE
– General Sales Letter
– Agreement security for borrowing money
limited power of attorney for finance –