Reallusion CrazyTalk Animator Pipeline 3.3.3007.1 | Mac OS X | 516.86 MB.
CrazyTalk Animator (CTA) is the 2D animation software easier in the world that allows all levels of users to create professional animations with the least amount of effort. With CTA3, anyone can instantly bring a picture, logo, or prop applying effects to life inflatable elastic movement. For part of the character, CTA3 is built with templates 2D characters, valuable libraries of movement, a powerful editor tools 2D bone, facial puppets and audio tools lip – synching to give users unprecedented control by encouraging 2D characters for video, applications and presentations.
Movie & Video Creators
Ideal tool a developer of video to create cartoon animations with professional functions in real time.
Artists and illustrators
If you are a doodler, illustrator, or storyboard artist, now you can bring your characters to life!
Marketers and presenters
Create animated videos and presentations to promote your business by displaying your ideas within seconds.
Web designers and games
Animate video games and web pages with animated characters and flashy elements.
Educators and Students
Engage with technology hands on Sparking creativity in the classroom with visual computing.
What’s new in CrazyTalk Animator 3:
- 3D camera system.
- Motion path and editing the timeline.
- Motion curve and render style.
Create 2D characters
- 2D character rigging and bone tools.
- Character templates for humans, animals and more.
- Create 2D characters with various angles.
Animate 2D characters
- 2D animating 3D characters with movement.
- Editing elastic and bulging curves.
- puppet facial and lip-synching.
- facial deformation as 2D.
Create 2D talking heads
- Facial Sprite-based system.
- Morph facial animation images.
- Talking heads used in any character.
Prop Dynamics and SFX
- Give life to accessories – Elastic Motion.
- Create animations of interactive compounds.
- Combine accessories and SFX link.
- Light and tones – Layered Effect
Import and export
- Immerse your video actor in a 2D animation.
- It supports popular image and video formats.
- Export Image Sequence for video compositing.
- Import 3D animations 2D movements for characters.
- Customize characters creates new bases.
- Import the PSD layers to the creations of characters.
- Elastic libraries create unique Motion.
- Design vector-based content with multiple rendering styles.