Starcraft II 4.3.2 – Famous strategy game [UPDATE]
The game’s new 3D-graphics engine maintains the speed and responsive control of its predecessor while rendering hundreds of units onscreen for massive battles. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty’s solo campaign will continue the epic saga where it left off in StarCraft: Brood War. The storyline chronicles the exploits of marshal-turned-rebel-leader Jim Raynor and features both familiar faces and new heroes. Players will be able to tailor the experience, choosing their own mission path and selecting technology and research upgrades to suit their playing style throughout the 29-mission campaign.
Several challenge-mode mini-games will also be included, with focused goals designed to ease players into the basics of multiplayer strategies. In addition, dozens of multiplayer maps will be available for competitive play through the new version of Battle.net, which is launching alongside StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. This new version of the service has been built from the ground up to offer an unparalleled online play experience, with new features such as voice communication, character profiles and achievements, stat-tracking, ladders and leagues, cloud file storage, and more.
- CALL DOWN THE THUNDER – Whether you command the mysterious Protoss, the nomadic Terrans or the ruthless Zerg, you must decide how to outwit or outgun the enemy in an unforgiving universe of intense strategic combat.
- WEAPONS PRIMED – Devise and deploy merciless strategies with over 30 new units and weapons at your command. Torch foes with the Hellion’s flamethrower, ambush adversaries with acid-spewing Banelings or deploy the Void Ray’s prismatic beam to annihilate your enemies.
- MASTER YOUR DESTINY – Lead Raynor’s Raiders in their quest for vengeance and glory as they burn a path across the galaxy. You choose which missions to take, which story-lines to complete and where to invest your hard-earned cash.
- MEGA MULTIPLAYER – Wage unrelenting war on your friends and foes over the all-new Battle.net. Whether it’s your first time gaming online or you’re a multiplayer veteran, Battle.net’s unrivaled AutoMatch technology makes sure it’s always a fair fight.
- Darkness Sanctuary LE
- Reduced the size of the high ground platforms near the natural expansions to better allow air units to be hidden from units without high ground vision.
- Adjusted lighting to make units easier to see.
- Fixed an issue that caused selection circles to not appear on certain ramps.
- Lost and Found LE
- Adjusted the mineral configuration at certain base locations to allow Reapers to path and cliff jump without issue.
- The ramps from a player’s starting location can no longer be blocked with 3 pylons or supply depots in mirrored locations.
- Intel, OS X 10.7 or later
- Minimum Video Card : ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro,NVIDIA GeForce 9400M,Intel HD Graphics 3000