THE SIMS 4: Seasons 188.8.131.520 + ALL DLC – Popular simulation game (WineSkin)
You can create any Sim you can dream up. Plan their lives, pick their friends, make enemies, and watch their hilarious stories unfold. Goahead, make a Sim whose greatest aspiration is to hone his gardening skills. With enough work, he might become the world’s greatest freelance botanist. Or maybe you want to create a hilarious prankster who yearns to be the life of the party. Will she end up a criminal mastermind? The choice is yours. There’s no predicting how huge personalities will collide in The Sims 4 – help your Sims pursue a career, learn new skills, make friends, and start relationships. How will you rule?
Create Sims with big personalities. Create and control a new generation of Sims! With huge personalities and even bigger aspirations, your smarter sims are more relatable, have the ability to multi-task, and come to life with new emotions and lively animations. They provide you with endless possibilities to create stories that are rich, entertaining, and often downright hilarious.
Enjoy powerful creative tools. The Create A Sim tool and Build Mode have been reinvented to be more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the room-based Build Mode. Styled Looks and Rooms inspire you with curated outfits and designs to add to your Sims and homes in The Sims 4.
Share your creations. The all-new Gallery allows you to view, share, and download new content without ever leaving your game. Get inspired by and enjoy the rich content created by The Sims community, and add new experiences to your game. You’ll never run out of fun.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz Processor or better
- RAM: At least 4 GB RAM
- VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro or better. Video RAM of 256MB or better
- Never Ending Reward (World Adventures)
- Shine On Reward (Ambitions)
- UV Light Reward (Late Night)
- Beacon Of Ages Reward (Generations)
- Paws Anonymous Reward (Pets)
- Your Name In Lights Reward (Showtime)
- Enchanted Aurora Reward (Supernatural)
- Whatever The Weather Reward (Seasons)
- Alma Mater Reward (University)
- Truly Tropical Reward (Island Paradise)
- Time Travelers Reward (Into the Future)
- The Ultimate Freezer Bunny Award
- Movie Hangout Stuff
- Romantic Garden Stuff
- Kids Room Stuff
- Backyard Stuff
- Luxury Party Stuff DLC
- Cool Kitchen Stuff
- Perfect Patio Stuff
- The Sims 4 Get to Work Add-on
- The Sims 4 Spa Day Add-on
- The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Add-on
- The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff DLC
- The Sims 4 Get Together Add-on
- The Sims 4 Dine Out Pack
- The Sims 4 City Living Pack
- The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack
- The Sims 4 Vampires + Toddlers
- Bowling Night Stuff
- The Sims 4 Parenthood Pack
- [NEW] Fitness Stuff
- Toddlers Stuff Pack
- Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack
- Laundry Day Stuff
- Jungle Adventure
- My First Pet Stuff
- Seasons Expansion Pack
The Sims 4
- We addressed an issue where the game would lag when placing wall patterns on blocks that were touching roofs.
- The Reset Object cheat is now available to the community again. You could say that we reset it.
- Sims no longer route fail when trying to enter a room on foundation level 1 that doesn’t have a stair. They just step up like a big kid, now.
- Neat Sims are no longer uncomfortable when near a fire place that has assorted upgrades.
- The lid for the GrillWise by GrillMania has been returned.
Get to Work
- The Lice Cold Retail Freezer can now hold harvestables for you to sell.
Cats & Dogs
- Cats and dogs should no longer fill your Sims’ queue with interactions. We want the pets to be friendly, but perhaps not that friendly.
- Emotion berries now provide emotions again, which is a berry good thing.
- Thermostats now have their interactions available when placed on Commercial and Vacation lots.
- You can no longer use the Woo interaction with Bee Swarms to, *cough* woohoo with a relative.
- Patchy the Scarecrow will no longer change into a human.
- We addressed an issue where roof decorations on some lots didn’t look appropriate for the Mac.
OS X 10.8 or later