Waves Complete v2018.11.04 WIN OSX-iND | 07 November 2018 | OSX: 10.82 GB
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Waves, we are pleased to announce a new version of the plug – ins Waves, Waves V10. Upgrade to V10 to secure the future of its sessions, ensure continued compatibility updates enjoy ons and full technical support, and get new plugins added to premium packages.
Future-proof your sessions
this year in Waves, we celebrate not only 25 years of innovation in accessories, but also 25 years of constant updating and maintenance of accessories. We are dedicated to ensure that supplements acquired 5, 10, 15 or 25 years remain compatible with all major DAW and operating systems, and supplements that you buy today will be compatible in 5, 10, 15 and 25 to see.
To achieve this, we devote great efforts and resources to constant updates, development and meticulous quality assurance of the compatibility of our accessories with operating system updates, upgrades and new DAW DAW. Waves V10 update provides the efforts made over the past six years, since our last major upgrade to Waves v9. When you upgrade to V10 Waves supplements also test their sessions for the future by making sure that you continue to enjoy continuous updates in the future.
When you update now to V10, you get:
– Waves supplements are added for free packages covered by Waves Update Plan Waves:
– Electric Grand Piano 80 added to Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, Sound Design Suite and Mercury bundles.
– Eddie Kramer Drum Channel to Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Sound Design Suite and Suite packages added.
– Access to all updates ons since the last major update to v9
– Bug fixes and improvements ons: see the full list at our Release Notes page.
With 64 – bit support, faster scanning, faster loading and faster processing, Version 9 opens up new dimensions Wαves power high performance plug. The essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction and EQ modeling analog hardware, envelopes and post production tools, collections with the artist’s signature and beyond, packages Wαves have the best of the winners GRAMMY – ons Wαves.
November 4, 2018
– Improved: GUI capability overall response of all supplements.
– Added: “Netflix 2018.” preset to WLM and WLM Plus.
– Added: mapping global control F6 to Avid S3.
– Fixed: load default settings F6 RTA.
– Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain Load / Save preset menus in MultiRack SoundGrid, Studiorack SoundGrid and eMotion ST.
– Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain charging in GarageBand.
– Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain is in the category instead of Mastering Effects in Adobe Audition.
– Fixed: MultiRack SoundGrid connected to the DiGiCo consoles freezes when moving controls at Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain.
– Fixed: GTR ToolRack crashed when start / stop playing while changing cabinets, types of amplifiers or microphones.
– Fixed: GTR ToolRack & Stomp does not update the latency when stomps are inserted.
– Fixed: MetaFlanger Alt + Click does not reset the toggle buttons.
– Fixed: PRS Supermodels stops working in Studio One 4.
– Fixed: some controls Supermodels PRS incorrectly activated to change some default settings.
– Fixed: supermodels playing PRS starts with a slight fade in Logic Pro.
– Fixed: duplication of a mono track in Cubase PS22 stereo produces a loud noise.
– Fixed: CPU peaks and failures by automating PuigTec audio equalizers in VST2.4 (Live, Reason, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol).
– Corrected: activation / deactivation of the band 1 REQ is always connected, even when L / R is unlinked.
– Corrected: eMo Q4 band 1 LRB functionality.
– Fixed: Omni Channel Scheps long initial load time, and several other errors.
– Fixed: Graphical issues Smack Attack.
– Fixed: Several errors interaction TRACT-Smaart.
– Fixed: Waves Tune horizontal scrolling shortcut in Windows.
– Several stability improvements.