Cookie 5.9.9 | Mac OS X | 8 MB.
Protect your online privacy!
you could unknowingly giving third parties access to your personal information, browsing history and surfing habits.
Data can be stored on your computer without your knowledge in a multitude of different formats: Cookies, Flash Cookies, Databases and local storage.
Cookies scans your computer for all types of cookies, all major browsers, and is easily configured to remove all cookies / tracking unwanted advertising. Cookie is very easy to use, just set up once, and take control of your personal information.
New Cookie 5:
- The new combined view shows all data cookie cookie / flash / localStorage / Silverlight on a tab to manage view.
- Individual Cookie favorites. Cookie management is now configurable for individual cookies.
- Flash individual favorites. Flash Cookie can now favorited individually.
- Individual browser settings. You can now configure different disposal options for each browser.
- Better and more intuitive database management / Flash and Silverlight cookies.
- More options specific removal of the Settings tab and menu bar.
- New streamlined user interface designed for the captain.
- Full support of the screen.
- Sandboxed for security.
Cookie changed 5
- New Preferences window. We have moved the main interface preferences to its own window (where they should be!)
- New Favorites / monitoring definitions Export format. Cookie 5 now uses a JSON standardized format for export / import of configurations.
- Removal from the blacklist. With the addition of individual favorite cookie, the blacklist did not make sense, so we got rid of it.
- iCloud to synchronize definitions Favorites / tracking cookies.
- Notification Center support for visual feedback from the automated mover
- More language support. Currently Cookie 5 is English, Portuguese and Dutch only, but we will get located on your tongue as soon as humanly possible. Visit our support link to make a request for Cookie 5 on your language.
The post Cookie 5.9.9 appeared first on Mac Torrents.