Europa Universalis IV: Dharma 1.27.2 – Historical, Strategy & Simulation Game [WineSkin] | 2.74 GB
Paradox Development Studio is back with the fourth installment of the award-winning Europa Universalis series. The empire building game Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to guide through the years in order to create a dominant global empire. Rule your nation through the centuries, with unparalleled freedom, depth and historical accuracy. True exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy will be brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.
Europa Universalis IV: Dharma is a new expansion for Paradox Development Studio’s classic game about exploration and empire building in the early modern era. Dharma devotes its greatest attentions to the battles over the control of India’s trade and territory. It also hopes to add more peace time decisions to fill in those quiet moments when you are planning your next big push for power.
Features of Europa Universalis IV: Dharma include:
Design Your Government:
Unlock reforms that will define how you govern your kingdom or republic, earning free policies and boosting the power of some estates.
Reworked Policy System:
Policies get a new look in the free update, but Dharma will include special bonuses that make this system even more attractive.
Trade Company Investments:
Upgrade and improve the provinces tied to your trade companies, conferring bonuses both to the European master and neighboring Indian nations.
New Indian Mission Trees:
Unique mission paths for the most important Indian sultanates and kingdoms.
New Indian Estates:
Alongside a free update to the estate system, India gets five new castes. Raise the brahmins to reduce unrest in a province or install Jain governors for a boost to income while reducing manpower..
New Mughal Culture Bonus:
The Mughal Empire can assimilate and accommodate newly conquered cultures with ease.
Europeans can buy a foothold into trade charter zones in Africa and Asia, if they can find a prince that trusts them.
Upgraded Trade Centers:
Invest in the development of your Centers of Trade
And more, including:
new ways to suppress rebellion, the monsoon season, new uses for colonists in non-colonial development, scornful insults, multiplayer teams, new art, and a host of new achievements.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required
- We experienced an issue in the launcher log-in/create account window under version 1.27.1. Users could not log-in and players who tried creating an account under 1.27.1 will have to recreate it (the account did not register properly). The issue has been fixed.
- Governments: Reduced max potential age of Lottery candidates (no more 100 year old doges)
- Increased max polish provinces for forming PLC as LIT to 32.
- Fixed siege view always showing India images
- -2% conversion chance in territories now checks for the core
- Fixed errors in skill weighting script for Lottery candidates
- Fixed parliament bribes that cost monarch points. Also made them use scaled monarch point cost effect.
- Tradenode models restored
- Fixed bug with how crusade_target was set causing Crusading Triggered modifier to malfunction
- Users who are greeted with an empty browser on starting the launcher will find it auto-dismissing in 10 seconds (they can then continue normally)
OS X 10.8 or later