Flume Pro 22.214.171.124 | Mac OS X | 40 MB.
Flume is designed to provide a streamlined and user-friendly experience working with Instagram even when accessing the service on the desktop. The Flume application comes with a borderless window that lets you browse the website, and visibility can be easily changed through a menu icon on the status bar.
Upgrade to Flume Pro and upload your photos and videos directly from your Mac.
Multiple Accounts PRO
Flume Pro also allows you to add all accounts it administers.
Information and Promotions
Get statistics on your publications and followers, and promote their publications (requires Instagram profile Business).
Start conversations with friends, customers and fans. Share your profiles, publications, hashtags, locations and more.
See your last activity (likes, comments and friends join Instagram) and receive desktop notifications.
A beautiful design that focuses on photos and videos.
Original aspect ratio
view photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and full resolution.
users, hashtags, Search and mark locations for quick access.
View popular content and find suggestions from users to follow.
support for VoiceOver and keyboard navigation.
Meet your international followers, with support for subtitles and comments translated.
Swipe your Trackpad, Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad to navigate.
Flume is a native application support for sharing dialog boxes system, Apple Maps, drag and drop and more.
Flume is available in over 25 languages, including support for VoiceOver and Touch Bar.
- NEW: Flume no longer distributed through the Mac App Store.
- NEW: A new section of Flume Pro with license verification, On / Off and Mac App Store License Migrator (only direct version) was added
- NEW: An improved documentation viewer helps all new documentation and extensive help.
- NEW: Subtitles edited indicate that have been edited.
- NEW: Added support for open directories (with photos and videos inside). maximum of 10 files inside.
- NEW: You can resize to fit any non-square photo, not just those who are beyond the aspect ratio requirements.
- Fixed: Improved support translation and behavior of the right mouse button for subtitles, comments and messages.
- FIXED: limit group name of 20 characters is added.
- Fixed: A problem that could cause invalid user tags to be added increases, causing errors rise.
- FIXED: Improved behavior hashtag / user / location popover.
- FIXED: The appearance of buttons and drop-down buttons on popovers was gray.
- FIXED: Text on the label cut explanation of two-factor authorization when the larger font size is used.
- FIXED: Problems context menu when you click the right button on the checked conversations.