Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 3 | 2.3 GB
Intel Parallel Studio XE boosts performance, increases productivity, and eases scalability more than ever for HPC and compute-intensive applications. Whether you build for big data analytics, machine and deep learning, or thousands of other performance-critical applications, this tool-packed suite harnesses the full capabilities inside Intel Xeon and Xeon Phi processors and coprocessors.
About Intel Corp. Intel Corp. is the brains of the operation. One the biggest computer chip companies, the company controls 80% of the market for microprocessors that act as the brains of desktop, notebook, and server computers. It has dominated the PC chip market from the early x86 processors to Pentiums to today’s Core technology. Intel also makes chips for smartphones, and tablets as well as embedded semiconductors for the industrial, medical, and automotive markets. The company develops its chips and makes most of them itself in one of the industry’s biggest manufacturing systems.
Intel architectures based on 32-bit systems are supported as target platforms. Components no longer support installation on IA-32 hosts.
Systems based on Intel 64 architectures are supported as host and target platforms:
- Intel Core processor family
- Intel Xeon processor family
- Intel Xeon Scalable processors
Note: We assume that these processors are configured into homogeneous clusters.
All components in Intel Parallel Studio XE support these operating systems on an Intel 64 architecture. Individual component tools may also support additional operating systems and architecture configurations. See the release notes for individual components for full details.
- Debian 8, 9
- Fedora 27, 28
- macOS 10.13
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, 7 (the equivalent CentOS versions are supported, but not separately tested)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12, 15
- Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04
- Windows 7 (deprecated), 10
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
On Linux*, development for a 32-bit target on a 64-bit host may require installing optional library components (ia32-libs, lib32gcc1, lib32stdc++6, libc6-dev-i386, gcc-multilib, g++-multilib) from your Linux distribution.
For Windows, the Intel C++ Compiler and Intel Visual Fortran Compiler require an installation of one of the following supported versions:
Microsoft Visual Studio* 2013 (deprecated), 2015, 2017
Microsoft Visual Studio Express* (only for command line compilation)
On macOS, the Intel C++ Compiler and Intel Fortran Compiler require an installation of Xcode* 9.
Web Site: https://software.intel.com/en-us/parallel-studio-xe
What’s New in Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 3
- Added strict CNR mode in Intel Math Kernel Library for bitwise reproducibility on certain functions and certain instruction sets.
- Extended Roofline Compare feature in Intel Advisor with automatic matching of dots between results.
- Added ability to generate HTMLbased ranktorank communication diagram by message volume in Application Performance Snapshot.
- Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 3 includes functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
The post Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 3 appeared first on Mac Torrents.