Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere. Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that allows you to connect securely to any computer in the world. Compatible with RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and easy to set up . Jump Desktop is also compatible with our own Remote Desktop Protocol next – generation, high – performance Remote Desktop called Fluid.
* Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to set up ; Anyone can do! Simply visit: http://bit.ly/2kx7Lf9 on your PC or Mac, click on the “Auto Setup” and follow the step by step instructions. You’ll be up in no time.
Jump encrypts the connection between computers to ensure privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS / SSL encryption for RDP. Tunnel SSH and SSL / TLS encryption for VNC. Fluid Remote Desktop uses DTLS for secure connections.
* Supercharged Productivity:
Use Mac keyboard shortcuts in Windows. Switch seamlessly between computers without changing the way you use the keyboard. Greatly improves productivity. Fully customizable: set your own shortcuts or use the built -in default values. No other application is approaching.
* Powerful collaboration features:
The screen sharing collaboration allows many users to connect to the same desktop. Each user gets their own mouse cursor and you can click and aim without fighting the same cursor. Excellent for editing documents with coworkers, set designs with remote team members, create presentations together and teach Grandma to clean your email.
* Remote Support
Connect and help to anyone asking them to install the free app Jump Desktop Connect and share with you a simple URL. It is simple, fast and very powerful.
* Built – in macOS
Quickly locate and launch computers directly from Spotlight. Full support for tabbed windows. Tightly integrated technology in energy saving macOS to provide the best battery life while traveling.
* Super fast and beautiful:
Our new generation of Fluid High Performance Remote Desktop is optimized for sharing low – latency secure screens. We also have our own internal implementations of VNC and RDP protocols. Multi-core processing hardware accelerated for excellent performance. Optimized for MacBook Pros and iMacs with Retina display.
* Multi-protocol: supports RDP, VNC and Remote Desktop Fluid
* Share screen collaboration
* Remote Support
* Full support international keyboard for RDP, VNC and ARD
* Dictation Support (Mountain Lion and later).
* Tabs (macOS Sierra and later)
* 3 ways to zoom and scroll the remote screen (really useful when remote systems multiple monitors are controlled from laptops)
* Easy and Secure Settings: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
* SSH tunnel built for RDP and VNC connections
* Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 / R2 / 2016, SBS Server, Windows 10
* RD Broker and support Load Balancer
* Support gateway RD
* Updates dynamic resolution (Win 8.1 / 2012 R2 +)
* Desktop Scaling (Win 8.1 / 2012 R2 +)
* Support multi monitor
* Security: authentication RDP 128 – bit support, TLS / SSL, FIPS and NLA
* Support print redirection (including an optional controller server side superfast)
* hearing Transmission
* console sessions
* shared Folder
* international keyboard Designs
* Tested MacOS 10.5+, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling and SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
* Color modes black and white scale gray, 8 – bit and 16 – bit to help manage bandwidth
* clipboard Synchronization
* Support for multiple monitors
This update addresses graphics issues in High Sierra and also solves problems with the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl. The previous update added many new features, for more information and to see the new features in action, click Help -> New. This is what was new in the previous update:
* Performance improvements: Jump uses a new renderer in macOS 10.13 and later. This translates into faster performance and better battery life.
* Switching dynamically resolution for fluid connections: Jump can now dynamically update the remote resolution to match the resolution of your local Mac.
* Wake-On-Lan for automatic connections: Jump attempt to reactivate your remote machine before connecting (although there are some limitations here)
* Better keyboard compatibility with games and 3D applications.
* Support horizontal scroll
* Hardware acceleration for fluid connections.
* Synchronize automatic connection names.
The post Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) 8.2.17 appeared first on Mac Torrents.