macOS Server facilitates the configuration and monitoring Mac and iPhone, iPad and Apple TV devices, and storage volumes on the network.
MacOS Server benefits:
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) for the Mac, Apple TV and iOS devices.
• Distribution of apps and books purchased by licensed company or school through the Volume Purchase Program.
• Installing software updates on devices with iOS 10 or macOS 10.12.
• Integration with Device Enrollment Program.
• Web Management Console.
• Self – service portal to remove passwords, locking devices and delete its contents remotely.
• File Sharing SAN block with simultaneous read and write access.
• Accommodation and configuring Xsan volumes.
• Volume management, storage pool volumes, data distribution and allocation of volumes.
• Real – time monitoring, graphs and event notifications.
• Failover metadata controller and system log files.
• Local and remote management.
• user and group settings.
• Graphics display server usage in real time.
• Receive alerts on network changes, certificate expiration, storage usage, etc.
Some features require an Apple ID or compatible Internet access; fees and terms apply. For some of the benefits, you need to enroll in a program. Some features are not available in all countries.
The post macOS Server 5.8 appeared first on Mac Torrents.