Mellel 4.1.5 | 105.9 MB
Keeping complex documents in order is not an easy task, especially if you need to include various tables, lists, images, footnotes, references and much more. Mellel is a powerful word processor that comes with an Outline tool designed to help you manage your document in an efficient manner.
Classic text editing tools and outline tool for easy document navigation
To get you started, Mellel provides a collection of document templates organized by type: default (portrait with white / blue / yellow background, landscape, letter or letter landscape), letter, envelope, resume, form, newsletter, certificate and other. Simply select the document type and start editing.
Mellel includes all the classic text editing tools and its interface is organized in a manner familiar to anyone that has used a text processor before. However, to avoid cluttering its main window, Mellel is providing the Attributes and styles customization options in a separate panel.
If you are dealing with large documents, enabling the Outline panel can prove to be extremely beneficial: here you can view the project’s structure and quickly jump to specific areas.
Advanced tools for writing and wrapping text around images
Mellel enables you to attach footnotes and endnotes, to add reference notes anywhere you like, to include headings and titles or to manage the document bibliography, the used citations and more.
Other useful capabilities include the possibility to create a Table of Contents and to count the elements included in the project in a very organized manner. You are able to specify exactly what should be counted: words, images, citations, tables, footnotes and more.
Of course, Mellel offers you the possibility to include images and graphics into your projects but that does not mean that the document flow is interrupted: you get to wrap text around them and make everything look very natural.
Full-featured Mac word processor for highly documented projects
In addition, the Mellel app can also be successfully used to process small documents and the predefined templates will also further simplify your work.
However, Mellel’s advanced capabilities will prove to be extremely useful if you need to manage large documents that have a large bibliography and include multiple references, citations, footnotes and so on.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64 bit
Web Site: https://www.mellel.com
What’s New in Mellel 4.1.5
- Welcome to Mellel window changes. Added “what’s new” link to version field, added “User Manual” link
- Fixed a problem that caused Mellel to hang when searching backwards in documents containing annotations that start on an inline (autotitles, citations etc)
- Updated default templates so that note height limit is not 100%
- Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to hang when setting the note height limit to a low value
- Fixed an issue that caused the QuickIndex panel to revert to the first document index when an unknown word is selected
- Fixed an issue that caused strange line spacing in footnotes in docx documents imported from Ulysses
- Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to hang when importing docx documents produced by Pandoc
- More graceful handling when dealing with documents containing illegal characters (like lone high/low surrogates)
The post Mellel 4.1.5 appeared first on Mac Torrents.