Mousecraft 1.2.0 + Extras | 1.09 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.0 Ghz Dual Core
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
This is a DRM-free release from GOG. Courtesy of Vastyr.
– OST (MP3)
– OST (FLAC)
– Controller Reference
Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, ’cause… MouseCraft is here!
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
– Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
– Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
– Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
– Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
– Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
– Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
– 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
– 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies…
– 4 different locations.
More info: https://store.steampowered.com/app/252750/MouseCraft/
The post Mousecraft 1.2.0 + Extras appeared first on Mac Torrents.