- Create presentations in the blink of an eye
- Select the basic mode or all functions
- Add music, cast, catch and special effects
If you need software to make presentations on Mac, choose Movavi Slideshow Maker! Create original movies from photos in a jiffy with this application in Spanish. All you need to do is upload your images, choose a couple of parameters and the software will do the rest for you automatically! You do not have to be a professional to work with our program to create slideshows on Mac: thanks to its intuitive interface, the software is fully accessible even for beginners.
Step 1 . Add multimedia files to the program
- Upload Videos: Combine photos with video segments.
- Load images: Add images in any popular format.
- Load folders: Add entire folders of multimedia content to the program.
Step 2. Add melted
- Add fluidity to your presentation: choose from over 100 transitions to insert between photos. If you do not want to add transitions individually, just click a button and fades are automatically added.
Step 3 . Add music, slide bar adjustment
- automatically adjust the duration of the slides to fit the rhythm of the background music.
- Choose from the selection of predefined music or upload any music from your own collection. See input audio formats.
Step 4 . Superimpose text, apply filters
- Choose from more than 20 basic styles and artistic titles.
- Apply visual effects to your images and video segments from several categories.
Step 5 : Export your presentation
- Save your presentation as a video file in any popular formats: MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG and more.
- Prepare the video for viewing on mobile devices: Apple, Android, BlackBerry and others.
- Save your finished to load it into line with options for Facebook, YouTube and other websites production.
- Cut and rotate: Split your video into several parts, remove unwanted segments and rotate the slides.
- Improve quality: Adjust the picture quality and video manually or automatically.
- Trim and Extend: Trim the edges of an image, expand specific scenes in your videos.
- Recorded by the microphone: Add your own narration to the presentation with microphone