PDFpen 10.2.2 | Mac OS X | 74 MB.
You can now edit PDF files easily with PDFpen! You can add text, images, signatures, highlights and comments. Make changes, correct spelling, fill out forms and write sensitive information. Use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to convert a scanned image into editable text. You can also export PDF to Microsoft® Word.
• Make changes and mark PDF files
with PDFpen, you can add text, images, audio and signatures to your PDFs. You can even edit text in the original PDF. PDFpen use tools to highlight text, underline or strike. Add comments and notes to share with others. See attached files.
Permanently delete private information with the feature writing. Select the text you want to skip, and enter your again either with a black box or blank, in any way, the text will be removed from the document. Delete a word, phrase or social security number through a document by the Search section and Writing or Find and Replace.
• Paperless Workflow
Reduce the amount of paper generated in his office. Scan documents directly PDFpen then using them as OCR (Optical Character Recognition) in the scan. Preview and edit OCR results. Look, edit and copy the resulting text.
No more impressions! You can add your signature to any contract PDF and send it back via email. It is the end of the old routine of printing, signing, scanning or faxing. Need more security? Now you can even protect your documents using passwords.
• Easy to use
Drag and drop thumbnails to rearrange pages or combine pages from different PDFs. Now, delete a page is as simple as selecting its thumbnail and press Delete.
What’s New in Version 10:
Insert Headers and Footers
New Edit tool precision select, move, resize , and delete text and line art
Improves movement and resizes images
Improves style page number
Adds a display element largest library
colors most beautiful drawings
Add the context menu options
– Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
– Correct text in original PDF with blocks editable text
– complete interactive PDF forms and these can be signed
– compose or delete text, including OCR text
– text Search and drafts; search and replace text
– Export PDF to Microsoft Word (.docx) in Internet disconnection
– Scan directly from Image Capture or TWAIN scanners from
– Perform OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on scanned documents
– visible layer test OCR OCR text pages scanned
– Sets the resolution, color depth and contrast, inclination and size of an image or scanned document
– signature of PDF forms through interactive signature fields or digital signatures
– Insert and delete pages; reorders pages in a PDF by drag and drop; combines PDF files
– Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
– Save PDF files directly to Evernote
– Copy and paste rich text; preserves the fonts and formatting when copying from PDF, including columns
– Add (and print) notes and comments
– Mark documents with highlights, underlining and strikethrough
– Save images used frequently, signatures, objects and text in the Library
– Apply pictures related to the company and sign here through the Library
– Print notes and comments with or without the original text
– offers mode full screen and zoom in to the width of the document and zoom to actual size of the document
– Protege a document with a password with up to 256 – bit encryption AES
– Supports Mojave dark mode
– Smooths scrolling
– Draws thumbnails faster
– Increases maximum zoom to 1600%
– Other fixes and improvements