RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor and management tool databases for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Solaris.
Advanced functions connection
• Built -in support for DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise and Sybase SQL Anywhere. You can also connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only) such as Access, Daffodil, H2, Ingres, Interbase, Mimer SQL, McKoi, Paradox, Pervasive, Pointbase, Solid , and Teradata.
• Bridges PHP MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server to connect to MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server data through PHP. Allows remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases running behind PHP enabled Web servers
• An ASP MS SQL Server to connect to databases via SQL Server ASP bridge. It allows remote access to databases SQL Server running behind ASP – enabled Web servers.
• A RazorSQL JDBC Bridge for connecting to databases through a server JEE / J2EE or Servlet Container
Database Tools Database and SQL tools
• Create, modify and delete tables and views
• * Create and drop indexes and sequences
• Create and drop stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers
• Create and drop databases and users
• Edit tool table
• * Edit stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers
• Describe tables and views
• Generate tool DDL to generate table, view , and index DDL.
• View contents of tables and views
• * See contents stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers
• SQL Query Builder for Select, Insert, Update and Delete Statements
• Export data in text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format or as insert statements
• Import data into tables from delimited files, Excel files or fixed – width
• Execute stored procedures
• * Tool plan SQL Explain
• Programmer SQL Query
• Compare data table or query results
• Comparison Tool files
• Zip Utility to show / extracting Zip and Jar files
• file system Browser
• metadata Viewer database (functions, types, etc.)
• command line Interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
SQL editor SQL editor
• automatic termination for tables and columns
• automatic search for columns
• automatic search for tables
• Formatter SQL
• Support for parameterized queries
• run, run, retrieve everything and run batch functions
• multi-tabular display of query results
sortable consultations • Results
• query results filterable
• search search results
• History SQL for all queries and query log per connection
• Automatic search function for all supported programming languages and automatic search methods for Java and JSP
• Query list, list of tags and options function / method list for clickable display of queries, tags or functions / methods contained in the editor
• Tools file as head, tail, get section, search / regex search, move, copy, rename, delete, size and information.
• Key Ahead functionality for a click population of user – defined text
• Regular Expression Search, Search / Replace, Find / Replace in Files
• Compensation brackets Matching tags and commands Go online
• Printing support for content editor and query results
• Support for dozens of encodings files
• User templates integrated and customized
• Keep-Alive Connection
• API add -on (allows users to add custom functionality to RazorSQL)
browser database browser database
• a tree structure to navigate objects database
• Use RazorSQL for queries specific system database or consultations provided by the user for navigation base data, or navigating structures database using default settings JDBC / ODBC driver.
• Viewing content with a single click on tables, views, etc.
• Column information including column name, keys, data type, nullable information, etc.
• * Displays information on objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, etc.
• DDL generation with a single click to tables, views and indexes.
• Search and view data tables.
• Click generating SQL select, insert, update and delete queries.
The post Richardson Software RazorSQL 8.3.0 appeared first on Mac Torrents.