Invaluable in post-production, Silhouette continues to provide the best tools for the visual effects industry. Using a flow completely stereoscopic work, all Silhouette capabilities, including their conversion tools rotoscoping, nondestructive, encoding, printing, deformation processing and 2D-3D paint.
Developed over the years with the entry of those working in the trenches, Silhouette runs like a well oiled machine. You will be faster with minimal effort and have the tools you need to handle the most difficult shots. As visual effects artists, we understand their challenges and deadlines. Our goal is to help you do the job right, on time and within budget.
- Trim node node Crop crops the image and the session to a size defined by the user. This is especially useful when you only need to work in a smaller region larger image because it will use less memory and process faster.
- Edit> Duplicate Duplicates a selected object action at the same level in the list of objects instead of Copy / Paste placing stuck on top of the Object object.
- Compatible with multiple parts of EXR EXR 2.0 Silhouette 2.0 now supports multipart files. When you upload a file of several parts, all parts are loaded into the Project window.
- Input / Output> EXR> Using data window as a window display input / output> EXR> Using data window and display window overrides the default Silhouette automatically loading a display window of an EXR file behavior. You need to load the project or the means to activate this preference.
- Followers of passage and point frame followers point now obey Viewer> Step frame.
- Nuke Export – Inner Support Internal Blur Blur now supports forms exported to nuke.
- Painting: duplicate one view to another Duplicates strokes strokes between views. If a layer with a stereo displacement before doubling is selected, it is taken into account stereo doubling compensation strokes.
- Paint: Playing selected events forward or reverse playback of paint strokes can be carried forward or backward depending on whether you select the icons Play Play selected backward or selected events (arrow) events.
- Painting: Rebuilt in order paint stroke Reconstruction is now always reconstructs paint stroke order, not in order of time.
- Render> Slap Comp> Invert Now there is an option to reverse the Slap Comp in render options.
- Scripting: Ability to find the source of a node Added node.getInput (index = 0) and node.getOutput (index = 0) to allow you to track the primary source of the chain from a target node.
- Scripting: Extensions a ‘Import extensions “was added to the startup.py script and a directory of scripts / extensions for use in extensions without action, such as flipbook rv including extension was added.
- Scripting: GetInput () Scripting Helper A number of users have requested a single entry box for the user to write something as a parameter in a script.
- Scripting: Global Dictionary fx.globals added as a dictionary root level to support a global place where scripts and elements of the user interface access shared values. This was added to facilitate startup scripts which provide information that could be used by the user interface, such as the name of an integrated flipbook.
- Scripting: Improvements Hook hook Multiple functions can be registered and run by hook.
- Scripting: Hooks – New hooks added the following scripting: “frameChanged” and “SelectionChanged”.
- Scripting Utilities Keyframe Previously, there was no easy way to determine if a time was a key or find surrounding keys. Now there are new key methods added to the property.
- Scripting: Keyboard shortcuts pan and zoom Keyboard shortcuts pan and zoom can now be reassigned.
- Scripting: Support multiple paths in SFX_SCRIPT_PATH SFX_SCRIPT_PATH can now have a list separated by colons (Mac + Linux) or separated by semicolons (Windows) routes.
- Shape> Blur Type Preference A preference has been added form> Type blur to set the default type of blur: Center, Interior, Exterior.
- Adjust software> Integration RV When a route is entered in the preference command RV>, an option “Send to RV” at the bottom right of the window Render appears. If enabled, after rendering, the rendering clip is sent to the RV playback software if installed.