The award – winning Task Manager has become completely renovated: a new design made to last, magnificent novel interactions and new useful and powerful features.
APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER *** 2017 ***
THINGS IT WORKS
If you do not know Things, and its operation is summarized below :
1. Gather your ideas
Shape your ideas quickly: you díctaselas Siri or use at any time the keyboard shortcut to use the Quick Entry feature.
2. Get organized
Create a project for each of your goals. Projects grouped according to your areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work” or “Health”. Check them regularly to not miss anything.
3. Plan your time
Manage your time efficiently: displays your calendar events with your tasks and better plan the week. Create recurring tasks to maintain consistency
4. Seize the day to the fullest
Each morning, choose some tasks to your list “Today” and get going. Scheduled tasks in advance appear here automatically. As you do your day job, this is the only list you’ll need to consult.
5. You Customize your way to work
Use tags to assign custom to your tasks categories: brand whatever is “Important”, which is considered a ‘Recado “what you have to do in the” Office “or while working with” Nuria “. Easily filter lists or search by tag labels on all lists.
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE IT BECAUSE …
1. Do not clutter.
Then you see how well they fit all Things functions to give you an accurate and hassle free experience. No unnecessary frills or inspector windows, or pop -up dialogs. Only you and your tasks.
2. Everything revolves around your tasks.
Tasks are something special in Things. When they are in a list, show a check box and a title as compact as possible. But if you expand, they transform into a colorful sheet of white paper that reflects your ideas and if you want, can also contain checklists, labels, reminder and expiration date.
3. some spectacular tricks up his sleeve.
For example, automatic search, perfect for getting around lists and tasks. O analyzer natural language: write “tomorrow”, “in four days”, or “next Wednesday” and interpreted appropriately.
4. One of the best apps for MacOS made.
Things is fully integrated with all technologies macOS: The Touch Bar, the widget Today, the Share menu extension, Handoff, Calendars, Reminders and AppleScript. And possibly a few more that we have not named.
5. Much more.
Everyone has their favorite feature; it is impossible to list them all. Find out why our users love Things: visit our website at thingsapp.com
DISCOVER ALL THIS VERSION NEWS
This update adds full support macOS Mojave and introduces a sleek new design for dark Things.
MODE FOR DARK MOJAVE
• Things will automatically change between clearly and dark according to the appearance set in System Preferences MacOS.
• You can run Things always in the dark mode by going to View> Appearance in the menu bar of Things.
MODE FOR HIGH SIERRA DARK and earlier
• Things looks great in the dark mode, so we wanted to also bring to earlier versions of MacOS.
• Just go to View> Appearance in the menu bar Things to switch between clearly and dark.
• Full compatibility with macOS Mojave.
• Compatibility with the ‘clipboard’ parameter in the URL scheme.
• Bugs fixed and other improvements.
To learn more about this release, please visit our blog (thingsapp.com). We hope you enjoy these new features.
– News of Things 3.7.2 –
• Stability improvements and bug fixes.