Things 3.8.4 | 27.41 MB
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
Our screencast is a great introduction.
- The big picture. A Leopardstyle source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of ToDos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it’s multiple tags, dates or notes, ToDo items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won’t lock you in.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64 bit
Web Site: https://ift.tt/2tHVVYp
Mac App Store: https://ift.tt/2zwAj2B
What’s New in Things 3.8.4
This update accompanies our 3.8 release for iOS, which brings Dark Mode to our mobile apps. On your iPhone and iPad, you can now choose between three beautiful appearances – Light, Dark, and Black – or have it switch automatically based on your display brightness.
Here on the Mac, where Dark Mode was added in 3.7, some users requested an extra option to run Things in Light Mode even when the operating system was set to Dark. This is now possible from the View menu. This update also includes various other fixes and stability improvements.
—— New in Things 3.8.4 ——
• General performance improvements.
The post Things 3.8.4 appeared first on Mac Torrents.