A complement to your file management suite, UltraCompare is loaded with features that allow you to compare text files and folders, as well as compressed files and jar files. The characteristics comparison include text files and text binary two or three text files at a time, with the ability to combine text differences between the compared files comparison. Comparison folder comparison supports local / network (and subdirectories with recursive folder compare) and zip file directories, and like comparing text / binary, can merge differences between compared directories.
With the functionality UltraCompare session, you can have multiple sessions comparison and merging in multiple tabs open, each at a click away. Each session is like a new instance of IDM UltraCompare for Mac, allowing you to run multiple types of transactions, each with the appropriate settings.
options options ignore UltraCompare for Mac allows you to tune your comparison to ignore line terminators, blanks, whole white lines and more.
The powerful Find Duplicates functionality of UltraCompare for Mac makes it easy to simply comb the system files for annoying repetitions. Let us do the heavy lifting for you.
Ignore / compare Columns
Sometimes you just want to compare or exclude a known amount of columns. This feature allows you to specify which section or sections of columns you want to compare or excluded from the comparison.
UltraEdit for Mac makes uploading a file directly from the publisher directly and UltraCompare for Mac.
Edit large files
UltraCompare is designed to edit large files that cause blocking other comparison tools. People who handle large databases and log files love our products for this reason.
Support 4k UHD
UltraCompare looks great on Retina and other ultra high definition screens. If you still have not been updated, do not worry. We’ll be ready for you when you do.
• Compares 2 or 3 files at once
• Merge differences
• Filter Comparison view to display only matches or differences
• Ignore whitespace, line endings, specific lines and more
• Set manually the text comparing the starting point
• Edit text files as compared
• Paste and compare snippets of text
preview HTML files • in the browser
• Compare files Internet via URL
• Compare files and folders on FTP / SFTP
• Scan and browse differences with mini -Map
• Compare Word documents (.doc / .docx), PDF and RTF files
• Synchronize folders quickly and easily
• Find and resolve duplicate files
• Save and reuse your comparisons most commonly used with sessions
• Drag and drop folders and files to compare
• Integrate with Windows Explorer
• Integrate with Subversion, CVS, Visual SourceSafe, Perforce and more
• Change application and Compare colors with themes
• Show compare vertically or horizontally
• Save reports of differences and results