We. The Revolution 1.1.1 | 1.92 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.0 Ghz Dual Core
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
Courtesy of GOGFAN.
Major update. Changelog: https://www.gog.com/forum/we_the_revolution/changelog/post3
– Soundtrack (WAV)
The plot of We. The Revolution will put you in morally ambiguous situations in which there are no obvious solutions, and the decisions you made are never unambiguous. The power over human life and death is a heavy burden, responsibility and strength that can affect the fate of the revolution. keep that in mind each time when passing sentence in the courtroom, while assigning tasks to your agents, giving speeches, and weaving political intrigue behind the scenes. Addressed chiefly to players who enjoy to settle moral dilemmas, make complex personal choices, and immerse themselves in the world of sophisticated political intrigue.
- Shape history and decide who will live and who will die.
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad.
- Preside dozen of unique and morally ambiguous court cases.
- Confront your judgments with your family – your loved ones may often disa-gree with your decisions.
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences.
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics.
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art from the revolutionary era.
We. The Revolution is a symbolic story, loosely based on historical events from the time of the Great Revolution. Experience life in a time of revolutionary upheavals!
The post We. The Revolution 1.1.1 appeared first on Mac Torrents.